CALL US TOLL-FREE
ARE YOU SIGNING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Get your username and password
NYFB's Legal Library
The New York Farm Bureau Legal Affairs Department offers the following books on current laws to NYFB members and non-members:
Farmer's Guide to Labor & Employment Laws, 2nd Ed.
- Learn major laws affecting agricultural employers
- Discover new regulations regarding FMLA, COBRA, etc for farms with 15 or more employees
- Learn about your responsibilities to employees regarding safety and housing standards
- $40 per copy for members and $75 per copy for non-members
Farmer's Guide to ICE and Immigration Law Enforcement Activities: An Employer's Rights and Responsibilities
- An overview of the myriad of federal laws and regulations related to ICE and immigration laws, including your property rights
- Common definitions such as “Probable Cause,” “Detention,” “Border Search” and “Roving Patrol” and the general authority of ICE officers and their authority to conduct searches
- Permissible conduct by an ICE/CBP Officer and what to do after an ICE/CBP raid
- of $20 per copy for members and $40 per copy for non-members
FARMER’S GUIDE TO TRUCK & FARM IMPLEMENT LAWS & REGULATIONS, 4th Ed.
- Learn how the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations affect you
- Discover the vehicle equipment standards that apply to your vehicles
- Learn the specific requirements of the vehicle equipment regulations in New York State
- $30 per copy for members and $60 per copy for non-members
FARMER’S GUIDE TO OIL & GAS LEASES
- Advances in drilling technologies can now extract gas that was formerly unrecoverable
- Significant (and sometimes high-pressure) competition exists for your valuable gas leasing rights
- Beware of deceptive practices
- Offered at a cost of $20 per copy for members and $50 per copy for non-members
SPECIAL LIBRARY PRICES
Enjoy all four volumes for one low price!
MEMBERS: Four-Volume Set: $100 ($110 if sold separately)
NON-MEMBERS: Four-Volume Set: $200 ($225 if sold separately)
Legal Guides Order Form