NYFB Position Announcement!
NYFB Member Services Inc. is looking for a Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative
As Licensed CSR you will be responsible in assisting in the production of new accounts and the retention of current accounts in keeping with the organization’s goals. This fantastic office position offers potential opportunity for advancement.
If you are forward thinking, computer literate and have the ability to sell and are able to handle multiple and diverse client issues simultaneously using diplomacy and tact, this is the job for you!
Here are the requirements:
• 2+ Years insurance experience.
• An active P & C License would be preferred
• Effective listening, comprehension, articulation, and writing skills.
• First-rate telephone skills: i.e. having a warm, friendly, professional greeting voice, competence in screening & routing calls correctly, capability of answering questions in an understandable, intelligent manner, and most importantly, a knack for handling all customer interactions in a proactive caring way.
• High school diploma or higher. College degree a plus.
• Moderate to advanced user of Microsoft Office programs, email, and Internet.
Email your resume to PRafferty@nyfb.org today.