2024 NYFB Agricultural Youth Scholarship Application is available NOW!
New York high school seniors who are graduating and interested in pursuing a career related to agriculture can apply for New York Farm Bureau’s Agricultural Youth Scholarship. Eligible students can use the financial award for college or advanced training in the skilled trades.
New York Farm Bureau Agricultural Youth Scholarship Information
- 2024 graduating high school seniors who will continue their education to prepare for a career connected to the agricultural industry. This includes advancing their education through college or pursuing advanced training in the skilled trades.
- Must live or work on a farm or be involved with agriculture via any avenue
- Family Farm Bureau membership or Student Farm Bureau membership is required. Students can join for free as student members by using this link: www.nyfb.org/membership . Student membership is complimentary.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must also include the signature of a parent or legal guardian.
Process and Procedure
- Students are required to complete an application which is on the Reviewr on-line platform.
- The application link is: https://my.reviewr.com/s2/site/2024_New_York_Farm_Bureau_Agricultural_Youth_Scholarship
- After creating an account in Reviewr, the student will log in and begin the application. The student can stop, restart, and edit their application any time before the submission is due by logging into their Reviewr account.
- The responses to the questions and essay sections have character count limits. Before applying, a summary page will be shown. This page can be printed to review the application answers.
- Applications must be completed and submitted by 11:59 pm on March 11, 2024.
- A district-level competition will be held. If applications do not meet the criteria to be a district winner, no district award will be given. Each district winner will receive $250 plus a memento of their selection.
- State winner selection will be made from district winners, based solely on the submitted applications. Two state winners will be announced by the end of May. The first-place state winner will receive a $3000 scholarship and the second-place state winner will receive a $2000 Scholarship.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 1-800-342-4143